Columbus Ophthalmology Associates proudly welcomes Brandon C. Cho, M.D. to our COA Family.
Dr. Cho received his medical school degree from the University of Missouri School of Medicine and completed his ophthalmology residency at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine in Columbia, South Carolina. He recently completed his fellowship in ophthalmic plastic and orbital surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Eyelid &Orbital Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Eyelid & Brow Surgery
- Treatment & Surgery of the Thyroid Eye Disease
- Tumors of the Eyelids and Orbit
- Adult and Pediatric Tearing
- Treating Adult and Pediatric Patients
- Corneal Transplant Surgery
- Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSEK)
- LASIK Laser Vision Correction
- Intacs® & Surgical Teatment for Keratoconus
- Management of Acute Corneal Disease
- Advanced Cataract Surgery